Thread: PSP DNS connection error

PSP DNS connection error

I am facing a real trouble while connecting to internet now. I am having Sony PSP game console and getting a psp dns error due to which I cannot connect my psp to the server.
    Can anyone help me giving ideas or suggestions regarding the same.....

Re: PSP DNS connection error

I think it may be a hardware fault with your network card.

Check whether an icon for it appears in your lower right system tray. If it doesn't appear then - go to card properties and select the option, so that it appears in the notification area, and notice an icon. If the physical connection(network cable or the port that you are plugged into) is broken, it will change....

Are you using same IP address as in there in your PC ? Do not use the same IP address, it will cause IP conflict and probably the main reason why you are not able to connect your PSP to the server.

Try to use different IP address. If you're manually assigning an IP address, then make sure it's outside the routers DHCP scope.

Since you are facing problems connecting PSP connecting to the internet, it might be due to the firewall on your router or confliction with another computer on the network
    What kind of router are you using? Does your router assign your PSP with a network address?

Use two different IP addresses on your PC and your router. If still you are not able to connect your PSP to the server, then delete the profile > reboot your modem/router > input your details again.