Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I have forgot iPhone lock code, how can I restore it ?

Portable Devices

Old 13-05-2009

I have forgot iPhone lock code, how can I restore it ?

Hello,

It just happened to me something stupid. Indeed I am very tired and I wanted to try to put a code of locking my iPhone. But then I have forgotten it , is there a way of applying an unlock code to unlock the phone? Or how can I restore it?

Old 13-05-2009

Re: I have forgot iPhone lock code, how can I restore it ?

Hi,

No solution, unfortunately it's not like the iPod, as soon as you go to the Mac people, they will unlock. Thought well, you should be able to remember a 4-digit code.
Old 13-05-2009

Hi,

You can do it by plugging it into iTunes, go to "Unlock your iPhone" and Click it. Otherwise do a restore by going to the screen where it shows how much memory you have used up in iTunes and click "Restore"
Old 13-05-2009

To restore, you need to enter recovery mode, connect the phone to the pc and press and hold the Power button and the Home button simultaneously. After about 15 sec phone will appear to turn off, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button. After about 15 sec the computer and iTunes will detect the phone in recovery mode, and then you can perform a restore.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,