Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blackberry Error : transaction error

Portable Devices

Old 13-05-2009

Blackberry Error : transaction error

I am facing an issue with my Blackberry i have recently recreated BES account and after checking few mails i am getting an error: transaction error - decryption error and the reply would have a red X next to it.I don't know how to solve the problem can anyone help me out with this issue.

Old 13-05-2009

Re: Blackberry Error : transaction error

If you are getting this error message then check which version of BlackBerry Desktop Software are you using it if you are using older version then try to download the latest version and install it after installing it also delete service book and finally manually generate an encryption key three times.
Old 13-05-2009

Re: Blackberry Error : transaction error

Try goto Device Options ,then to Security tab and over here goto General Settings.At the bottom you will see Desktop click over it.Then Regenerate Encryption Keys option will get display click over it and go thorough the verification process after completing it try to send an email and from now you will not get any transaction error.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,