Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2009

Copy TV show on my Windows mobile

I saw a man watching a TV show on his mobile phone. No, it wasn't live TV. He has copied a full show on his mobile. I also have a favorite show on tv which i like to see again and again. Could guys have any idea how can i do that on my WIndows Mobile Phone ? Please make me know..
Old 12-05-2009

Re: Copy TV show on my Windows mobile

You can easily copy recorded TV shows to a Windows Mobile phone to enjoy your show at any time and in any place.Here is how you can do that:-
  • Connect your Mobile with the computer. Make sure you have much space in GBs in your mobile device.

• Open Windows media center or Windows Media Player and create a playlist that should include all of the TV shows you want to copy to your Windows Mobile.

• Now go to Start > Task > Sync Option. And choose your device name.

• You see a long list of items you can sync with device.Adjust the order of the TV shows on the "manage list" screen by using the up and/or down arrows. Click the “X” to each one until they’re all gone.

• Click Add more, and then click Recorded TV.

• Now click on Start Sync option. Thats it.. You will be notified when the process is completed.
Old 12-05-2009

Thanks for the solution friend but one of my friend has tried this but he need to stop the process in between because it was taking long long time. He thought the PC was hanged or something.Why is that so? Is this the only process ?
Old 12-05-2009

It is obvious to take hours for this process because the video format that supports to your device is diffrent from what window has. so windows media center has to convert the video format first so that it suites to your device.
For better results, copy one single show to your mobile.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,