Thread: How to sign unsigned mobile applications

How to sign unsigned mobile applications

Hello dear users!

As programs increasingly appear not signed and therefore is not installed, here is a small and simple instructions how to sign myself can. When asked, simply post in this thread!

When you install programs, this error comes: "Certificate expired" then how to install your mobile phone look at an earlier date, usually for half a year is enough. If you go too far back, then comes the error message "Certificate not valid yet", then you'll have the date slightly in the direction of contemporary corrections.

First click here -> Symbian Signed, and then the steps I've listed below:

Important: the email address you specify must be a real in to it then you can query, since it only receives an email to this address to confirm, after a mail with the link to the signed program, which you can then download to it on your mobile to install!

If this does not work, because many programs from developers have been programmed so that it only with a publisher ID can be signed, so the error message: "FAILURE: Submitted. Sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account holder matching this email address ", then please post here, because there are also ne solution.

Re: How to sign unsigned mobile applications

Try RotateMe 2.0 Final, unfortunately, does not. Many programs are not yet capable OpenSigned. Therefore, it is advantageous to have a certificate. Or you can make it to the * beep * version which needs no sign.

Re: How to sign unsigned mobile applications

RotateMe 2.0 Final to get free and will not do. Only from the Beta 2 of 2.1. Des ActiveLock example is not. I have the sign with the often made, even in a different forum where I am, this is very big issue and the certificate is the best buy.