Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2009

Need help on HTC Diamond

I bought a new mobile for me last week, that is HTC Diamond. I am not much familiar with its function, so i need some help from you all guys. DO any one of you know how can i enable GPS location and Wi-Fi on my HTC Diamond ? Please help. I really need these functions on.
Old 09-05-2009

Re: Need help on HTC Diamond

HTC Diamond is one of the nice device in mobile phones and in fact GPS receiver of HTC Touch Diamond is very good.The GPS fix can be accelerated by downloading satellite data from the Internet. Any ways to make GPS location On in HTC Diamond, you need to Start and click on Phone. Now go to Menu and select "Options" option. Now you are at the services tab. Now scroll and find Location Setting and click on Get Settings. Here you can see option of Location On. Select this and click Ok. This will make on your GPS location.
Old 09-05-2009

Enabling Wi-Fi is much simple in HTC Diamond.Just go to Start in your HTC device and click on settings. Now you will see the connections tab at the bottom of your device click on it and select Wi-Fi. Now click on menu and click on the option "Turn On Wi-Fi" .

Thats it. You are done !!
Old 09-05-2009

Thanks for the sharing this in such a simple way. I needed this much.

Thank you!!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,