Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iphone wont turn on

Portable Devices

Old 08-05-2009

iphone wont turn on

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with an Apple iphone. till yesterday it was working perfectly. So i recently upgraded my iphone firmware. I thought that iphone's battery is the problem so i use ny friend's battery but its not working. I don't know what to do.

please help me.

Old 08-05-2009

Re: iphone wont turn on

Hi,
As you said that you had already tried charging but didnt got any success that means it is a hardware problem. what you can do is try resetting your iphone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for at least 5 to 10 seconds and see if the Apple logo appears.
Old 08-05-2009

Why dont you try restoring the phone by connecting it to your Mac or PC and, in iTunes, by clicking the Restore button.

Note: Restoring the phone will erase all the personal information like contacts, calendar entries, snaps and other data on the phone, but will restore automatically backed-up information including text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound settings, widget settings, etc.
Old 08-05-2009

If you have tried everything and still the iphone wont turn on. if that's the case, if possible you should probably take it in to the Apple store, They will replace it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,