Thread: Terminator Salvation for iPhone, iPod touch

Terminator Salvation for iPhone, iPod touch

Hi,

Yesterday Ea sports launched NFS underground for iphone and iPod touch. now today one of my friend told me that gameloft , a French publisher and developer of downloadable video games has also launched a game called Terminator Salvation for iphone and iphone touch. i need information about this game and from where i can download this game.

Re: Terminator Salvation for iPhone, iPod touch

Gameloft has released its Terminator Salvation game for the iPhone and iPod touch to give tough competition to EA games Need for Speed Undercover. Terminator Salvation is upcoming film of the terminator. this game is a third-person shooting game that puts players in the shoes of John Connor, who must battle against the forces of Skynet.

The player may embody John Connor and Marcus Wright, a character introduced in the new trilogy, each with special skills. Besides the fighting, could piloting missions with jeeps stormed or the famous bike-terminators.

9 levels are included in Terminator Renaissance for iPhone and iPod Touch. You may also find the Java version on the portals of operators, enabling visitors to play on any compatible phone (but 2D version). On the App Store, Gameloft under the proposed price of 7.99 €.

See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxoS5WwYG8 Terminator Salvation for iPhone to get brief idea about the game. the game looks like tbrothers in arms future edition.

Terminator Salvation is a 3D shooter that gives you a 360 degree view and has 8 missions where you play John Connor who is battling alongside Marcus Wright and Kyle Reese. If you are a huge fan of the Terminator movies download it from Apple store