| || |
Join Date: Jan 2006
Re: How to Add Apps on iPhone
You need to browse and download applications of your choice and that is suitable for your iPhone from Apple's iPhone App Store. Once you reach this store, you'll find some free apps and some to buy. Click on either the "Buy App" for paid downloads or "Get App" for free downloads. If your browse from your iPhone the application will get installed automatically after download.
but if you have downloaded it on your computer you need to sync them with your iPhone in order to use them.To do so , follow this steps:-
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the appropriate USB cable
- If it is not already open, or has not opened automatically, open iTunes
- Locate and click on the "Applications" tab
- Check the "Sync Applications" box
- If you want to add all the applications on the list, select "All Applications"
- If you don't want to add all the listed applications, select the "Selected Applications" options and then select which apps you want to add to your phone from the list provided
- Locate and click on the "Apply" button located in the lower right hand corner of the screen.