Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2009

MacBook with two external displays

Hi,

I have a MacBookon which i would liketo connect an extra monitor. i have 17''dell screen. but i am not happy with that i want 22" screen. and i am looking to buy asus screen. I have mini-vga adapter port on My Macbook with only one cable. so i am asking you whether there is a long cable for the mini port like usb ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-05-2009

Re: MacBook with two external displays

Hey,

You can buy Matrox DualHead2Go. it can run two independent monitors from your notebook or desktop computer even if that system only supports a single monitor output . A dual monitor setup lets you organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors.
Old 05-05-2009

Re: MacBook with two external displays

Buy USB to DVI External Video Card. The USB to DVI supports up to six simultaneous displays when using six adapters, including widescreen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: