Thread: How to use iPhone to access uTorrent

How to use iPhone to access uTorrent

To day i saw a person accessing uTorrent right from his iphone. Wow, glad to know its possible. i am familiar with Torrent files. There are lots application that help me to access a number of P2P file sharing networks. So could you make me know how can i access uTorrent from my iPhone ? Help is appreciated. Please help.

Re: How to use iPhone to access uTorrent

Well, thats true, you can now access uTorrent directly from your iPhone and iPod touch as well. For that you first need a Web UI installed. This version of the uTorrent Web UI was created specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch and allows you to access your uTorrent client remotely to pause or add new torrents. So first download WEB NI and a Zip File to start the rest process.

• Once you installed the Web UI, Extract the zip file to the same directory as your uTorrent Web UI.
    • Now you need to add the iphone folder to the webui.zip file itself. You can do that by just drag and drop.
    • Now make sure the iphone folder is there in webui.zip
    • Now go to the URL http://your-utorrent-ip-address:utorrent webui port/gui/iphone/i.html from your iPhone browser.
    • Enter your uTorrent Web UI user name and password when prompted, and you'll be presented with the uTorrent iPhone Web UI.

Now you can pause or continue a download by usinf the play/pause button next to it. To start a new down load click + on the toolbar.

You’re going to need to extract some of the contents of the Web UI rar file to a specific folder on your PC. To access that folder, click the Windows Start button, select Run and ent

Thats amazing.. Let me try this steps, and i'll get back again if any problem occurs. Hope it works.

Anyways... Thanks for the help.