Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2009

IPod Nano no longer responding

Hi

I have an IPod Nano. My problem is, when I clicked on the buttons affected, but the screen stays black. Now I am home and have it connected to the PC, the PC recognizes it, but it still does not respond. I thought to myself perhaps, the only discharge, but it's been 4 hours and connected it still nothing happens. Has anyone an idea what I can do? Would be very happy if someone could help me.
Old 01-05-2009

Re: IPod no longer responding

Hi,

Have you tried charging it fully first, you need to disconnected it and put in in "Disk Mode" http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93651, open the ipod updater and then connect it to the PC and restore it, restoring wipes the ipod clean of everything, then you use iTUnes to load it all back on
Old 01-05-2009

Hi,

It often hangs when I play, that was even with my old ipod touch so .. invites you down there a virus or something?
Old 01-05-2009

Also try Resetting. The probability is very low that you as a virus on your iPod download. It comes before the halt, with such a small device, the technology inside the games do not stand up.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: