Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-04-2009

The decline of the iPod reign

Now with the introduction of new iPod touch and iPhone already there, also many other more stylish and versatile touch screen players already available in the market, do you think is there any scope for the primitive iPod now. It has been observed that the sales of Apple iPod has dropped all over. I think these are well the reasons for this downfall !
Old 30-04-2009

Re: The decline of the iPod reign

I definitely think so. With so many clones of ipods in the market delivering similar quality and features, and also being cheap, the demand for ipod will be decreased naturally. I dont understand why these apple products are so costly.
Old 30-04-2009

I have a Sony MP3 player with 2GB memory and my sister has an ipod of 8GB memory. But the main difference between her and mine players is just the memory size. My player works almost the same way like her ipod. Plays all those files, has the same screen size like that ipod, has same screen clarity, has same music quality...

In fact, my mp3 player is much lighter in weight than that ipod. Is also somewhat sleek as compared. So now, after about 8 months, my sister likes my mp3 player and avoids her ipod and I tease her for her insist on ipod 8 months back.
Old 30-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
I definitely think so. With so many clones of ipods in the market delivering similar quality and features, and also being cheap, the demand for ipod will be decreased naturally. I dont understand why these apple products are so costly.
Are you talking about those china clones for ipod. They are not as good in working as an ipod. However, they have good looks. But the audio quality is not so much comparable. But for the price factor, these china clones are definitely worth for that price.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,