Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-04-2009

Video Plays Too Fast On Ipod

hi,
i have Apple iPod classic 80GB MP3 Player when I try to play video copied from my pc which in iPod format, either the video plays at what looks like double speed, Anyone have any idea what's going on here?
Old 28-04-2009

Re: Video Plays Too Fast On Ipod

Did you play the file in your iPod ? or when you played it in the PC also have the a/v sync problem ?What is your iPod type ? new iPod Classic ?

Please tell me some information about it, Thanks.
Old 28-04-2009

Re: Video Plays Too Fast On Ipod

The problem is either with your files, or with the iPod. I take it the files play fine on iTunes on the 'book, yes? (If not, you're p'bly looking at re-ripping all your music.) You could set the ipod to manual management, and then connect it to another computer running iTunes, and drag one or two of those tracks onto your iPod; how do they sound?

Or (or in addition to the above), do an actual Restore on the iPod.Hope you can get it sorted out....

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,