Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-04-2009

Problem with Asus laptop G50VT

Hello,

The following happens:

If I boot the laptop, it actually starts immediately and very quickly the laptop beeps. This I had once before and when I am still through the bios screen to start and without something to change again to close. Now this. If I leave the bios screen I see that the laptop crashes in, checking NVRAM. Now I am all behind this non-volatile random access memory means and this files are stored while the laptop is off. Because between the two faults the laptop have been several successful start. I know very little of computers. Someone may experience such a problem?

The laptop is an Asus G50vt. (half year in property)

Many thanks for the your efforts.
Old 24-04-2009

Re: Problem with Asus laptop G50VT

What happens exactly when your laptop on and what interval beeps laptop ? or it is 1 long beep or interrupted with a pattern. laptop does control all things. By checking the NVRAM stores it and start the show. It should be 1 long beep. at least one constant sound. Use recovery disk
Old 24-04-2009

Re: Problem with Asus laptop G50VT

Thanks for the comments. I had the brilliant idea to get the battery out and reinstall it. This started the laptop again and the problem (temporarily) solved. Remember that there is something wrong and if it will happen more often it seems to me sensible that I only use my warranty.

Thanks for thinking.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,