Thread: Sony handycam DCR-TRV460E Reading problem

Sony handycam DCR-TRV460E Reading problem

Hello,
    I have the past few years a camcorder sony handycam DCR-TRV460E. For a moment I have a problem when playing the recording on K7. Indeed 3 gray stripes appear on the lcd screen and eat half of the image. Also when I export the video to the PC. However when I capture live video on the PC (no record on the K7), the video is normal. The problem therefore occurs when playing the K7 and not during recording. Furthermore, the problem seems random, occasionally playing normally, or not, without intervention on my part. Someone would have an idea of what does not and how to troubleshoot the problem because I have several that I recover K7.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.Henry David Thoreau

Re: Sony handycam DCR-TRV460E Reading problem

hi

when you watch live video on the PC you do nothing , But if you register on the K7 yes. Either the recording head is dirty or HS is the playhead . Reading live on the pc just shows that your sensor is healthy. Try cleaning the head with a K7 special look in the manual how to clean.

Re: Sony handycam DCR-TRV460E Reading problem

I did a cleaning with a special K7 no avail. I believe that the problem comes from the reading head or something like that, but not the sensor system. What is Bizzar is that the problem seems random. During a period while working, even after several uses. Then one day to the next problem came back.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.Henry David Thoreau