Thread: Acer Aspire 9300 black screen

Acer Aspire 9300 black screen

Hello All ,I have a acer aspire 9300.and Having a problem at startup (black screen and then a two long beep) After calling acer adviser told me that I was not alone in this case, and that to resolve my problem we had to send a letter recommending a acer , But i dont Want to waste my Time in these Activity can you Tell me How Can i solve these problem thanks in Advance

Re: Acer Aspire 9300 black screen

It looks like a hardware problem.If laptop display goes blank after some use,it may be posible that some hardware part can not take the generated heat and fails to function. You should think to return the unit to the vendor.

I have encountered this situation before myself and it was due to the frequency range and resolution that the external VGA monitor can handle. First, try dumping down your screen resolution to an 800x600 on the laptop itself. Save the setting and reboot to make sure it stays. Next connect the external monitor and reboot the system with it plugged in (power and data). See if the monitor will display anything. Note: You may also have to look at the frequency setting of your video card in the laptop in order to match it with your external monitor. I can't imagine that a bad CMOS battery would be the issue. Does the screen on your laptop work without the external monitor plugged in?

well i had a same problem once with my hp laptop. the screen flickered and often went blank and when i moved the screen or shook it worked for some time. i gave the laptop to the HP service centre ppl and they said that the video card and the light tube has been damaged because i had dropped my laptop once and bangged it into many things also. did you ever drop your laptop anyways i think that you should get a computer engineer to solve this problem for you. this is a problem you will not be able to solve all by your self Well You Can try to take out your ram, and clean it before putting it back, check if it will help....sorry to tell you but it might be a faulty board...