Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-2009

IPhone sync with Lotus

Hi Everyone,

Whenever I put my feet on this forum, I had my answer.
So I continue to believe in your knowledge, and I will expose my problem.

I just incorporate a company and shortly after I took office, I try to organize myself as best I can. This requires the optimization of my calendar, then, by managing the iPhone calendar.

Problem, my box uses an ancient version of Lotus Notes (ie 6.5 (sisi)) and I am not able to synchronize my iphone with the beast.

I only want to integrate my appointment in the calendar of the iPhone, the rest, I do not care (mail, contacts, etc ...) I just want to manage my appointment, and if possible in the application native on the phone.

Would you know how I can do that?

Thank you for your valuable advice
Old 21-04-2009

Re: IPhone sync with Lotus

Hi,

The last time I looked (same problem I'm in Lotus Notes at work) had to go ibm solution to synchronize notes with iphone.

There is information about the product here:
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus...tes/ultralite/

And then as I think it marks a big (censored), I went on google calendar and I installed that allows nuevasync sync in real time and wirelessly. I spun the url of my calendar on google calendar pro to my assistant and that's it.

Now all my colleagues are jealous and want a iphone
Old 21-04-2009

Hi,

The super-link HellBoy21 gives you is only a display optimized "iNotes" is the web access of your mail file, it is available with the 8.0.2 server, therefore not possible for you.

To synchronize, you need to go through Outlook as an intermediary.
You have to install "Domino for Outlook". Then you start Outlook and it will download everything (mail, contacts, calendars) in Outlook. Then you can synchronize Outlook and the iPhone in iTunes.
(outlook for 2003: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en)

Complicated, but it is the only solution.
A colleague uses it and it works well.

but there is little doubt that IBM is working on a native version, which includes the push of iPhone OS 3
Old 21-04-2009

Thank you for your responses.

I will try the technique Outlook.
But it will be tedious, I fear.

Pending a true evolution of IBM, and hoping that my box is still not blocked in 6.5 ...

Otherwise, a solution to send my iCal data on possible?
Basically, I export my work calendar at home, I sync my home and it's good.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,