Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-04-2009

Unable to send files via bluetooth

Hello everybody I am trying to send files to a mobile bluetooth to windows mobile 6.1 htc diamond , choosing Options, Send, Via Bluetooth, select my computer from the list of available devices... Then after a few seconds, I get an error saying "Sending failed!" I find it impossible to send a message.

Anyone has any suggestions ....
Old 17-04-2009

Re: Unable to send files via bluetooth

Hi,

I had this error before, but it has now been fixed. If I right-click on the the bluetooth applet and select 'send to device' I receive a file on my K800i phone. If I open Nautilus and select 'Send To' again I can receive a file.
Old 17-04-2009

Re: Unable to send files via bluetooth

Hi,

I dont think there is any limit on bluetoothing or IR'ing pictures to other phones, ive sent HUGE pics to my phone via bluetooth from my computer, and it worked perfectly, just took a while due to the file transfer speed. you should be fine i think...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: