Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-04-2009

How to Customize iPhone

Hello,
I have just bought a iphone from my friend and i don't know anything about it. I need to coustomize it with different themes and wallpapers and with some cool applications. Who are old users of iphone. Help me out here.
Old 16-04-2009

Re: How to Customize iPhone

Refer to following threads you'll get some nice tips for iphone:

Capture Screen Shots of iPhone
Adding Calendar Events to iPhone
Free applications for iPhone/iTouch installer
iPhone Secrets Keyboard Shortcuts
Tip for Iphone users : How to make a screenshot

Hope i have help you. Good luck

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 16-04-2009

Here are the easy steps you can take to make use of our cool wallpapers Lots like abstract wallpapers, 3d wallpapers, cars wallpapers, computer wallpapers, on your iPhone. The first step is to save the desired wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your favorite browser.
  1. Right-click or control-click on the image you want to use.
  2. Select ?Save as?? and save the image to your hard drive.
  • Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
  • PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their ?My Pictures? folder.

You can then sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images. Connect the iPhone to your computer and do the following:
  1. Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select ?Sync photos from:?
  2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
    • If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
    • If you?re using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
  3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
  4. Choose ?All photos,? or choose ?Selected folders? or ?Selected albums? and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
  5. Navigate to the Settings application on your iPhone, and choose the appropriate group of photos where you saved the wallpaper, then tap the image and set as wallpaper.

That?s it, you should see your custom wallpaper on the iPhone?s start-up screen as well as for incoming calls that do not have a contact assigned to them.
Old 16-04-2009

I use Adobe Photoshop, its a nice program with a lot of good features , i use it to create my own themes for customize, and to create own icon pics, etc...

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,