Thread: Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Ultimate Ears by Logitech has introduced the new Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones.Weighing in at 11.6-grams, the dual-armature layout separates the 10Hz to 16.5kHz frequency response into two high-fidelity channels per ear while offering passive noise-isolation of up to 26dB.

The Ultimate Ears by Logitech earphones deliver the kind of audio quality used by 75% of the world’s touring professional artists – including acclaimed rock bands The Killers, Green Day and Fall Out Boy, all in a comfortable, compact design."Ultimate Ears…I love ‘em," acclaims Peter Wentz of Fall Out Boy. "They block out all outside noise so all I hear is beautiful music."
    Unlike other high-quality in-ear earphones, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones use a custom-tuned dual-armature microdesign that delivers highly accurate sound reproduction in a compact design – each earphone is smaller than a dime.

The Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in April for a suggested retail price of $229.99.

Re: Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones

looking great i think this will be "Ultimate Ears Creates Pro-Quality Audio Experience for Your iPod" at least i hope better than original one

Considering the "innovative", unreadable Flash menu, the fact that they call one of their in-ear headphones "handcrafted personal monitors" (/facepalm), and the silly prices,

I wonder actually for an iPod earphones can make the difference If you are willing to spend so much on a set of earphones for sure you would go for either way a Creative or a Sony instead of an iPod.