Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-04-2009

ipod touch 32gb games

Hi

Last month i purchased ipod touch 32 Gb . Last week i gave that to my friend for use by mistake he deleted games in my ipod. Now i am searching games. Can anyone have idea from where i can get ipod touch 32 Gb games ?

Thanks
Old 14-04-2009

Re: ipod touch 32gb games

Star Wars The Force for ipod touch 32gb. The game is different on many levels graphically and its control scheme. For one thing, it is 2D instead of 3D, but it doesnt look half bad. Control scheme wise, you dont actually get to make your character walk around, instead you reflect the lasers enemies fire at you with timed and angled swipes of the finger and activating force powers that throw or electrocute by drawing symbols on the screen.
Old 14-04-2009

Re: ipod touch 32gb games

Enigmo - Direct 3D streams of flowing liquid using bumpers, sliders, and sponges. Enigmo is a puzzle game that uses the multi touch technology of the iPhone. This means you can play the game more discreetly - compared to games where you might be waving your iPhone or iPod touch around due to games using the accelerometer.

Download

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,