Thread: Zune vs. iPod

Zune vs. iPod

hi,
    i have both ZUNE 80 and 120gb iPod, i am using both so i prefer that the APPLE IPOD is SO GOOD than MICRO ZUNE ipod is little and easy to carry,but the layout for the Zune program is so simple and it is extremely easy to find things.so Zune vs. iPod which is better?What do you think?

Re: Zune vs. iPod

There's no music-subscription option and relatively limited format support, but iTunes offers a good selection of media--and it's Mac compatible.The good thing about being on top is that most companies go out of their way to make themselves iPod compatible. Monthly iTunes updates get tiresome, however.You're locked into iTunes, but it's PC and Mac compatible. It's the biggest catalog of music out there and there's no subscription service.

Zune has a radio feature built into it. The IPod does not. Why is this a difference? If you ever get bored listening to your songs, or want to catch up on a radio show, just switch to the Radio and listen to your hearts content. Apple has probably been bombarded with requests to add a radio feature in the IPod, but has done nothing about it.

Zune Pass/Software: For $15 a month, you can have unlimited downloads, unlimited streaming music on demand, and you can keep ten songs a month forever. This works on three computers so I’m splitting it with two other people. That means I get unlimited downloads, unlimited streaming music, and can keep 3 songs per month for about $60 a year. Incredible. Not only that, but the software is easy to use, and has incredible music discovery elements, and is very slick looking.