Thread: Download Nuance TALKS v3.00.5 S60 SymbianOS phone

Download Nuance TALKS v3.00.5 S60 SymbianOS phone

Nuance TALKS converts the display text of a cellular handset into highly intelligible speech, making the device completely accessible for blind and visually impaired people. Nuance TALKS runs on Symbian-powered mobile phones to speech-enable contact names, callerID, text messages, help files and other screen content.

Running on Symbian Series 60 phones, Nuance TALKS converts the displayed text on the mobile handset into highly intelligible speech. With Nuance TALKS, blind and low-vision users can take advantage of most features, including contact directories, caller ID, text messages, help files, access to the Nokia web browser, and other screen content, available on their mobile phones. Plus, Nuance TALKS Premium Edition provides a user dictionary the ability to label icons with a corresponding text equivalent, as well as the new Object Viewer, to improve access to built-in as well as 3rd-party applications.

Nuance TALKS' eyes-free access can also deliver greater convenience and mobility to sighted cellular handset users. For example, it enables drivers to access text messages, listen to emails, manage contact information from their mobile phones and optionally automates the read-out of the caller ID and text messages-without taking their eyes off the road.

Unleash the exciting new features
    and the variety of form factors of these new smartphones from Nokia!

• WMA and MP3 playback, with support for Digital Rights Management
    • Basic GPS access
    • Internet telephony (voice over IP / SIP)
    • Triband/quadband GSM, WCDMA (UMTS), Wireless LAN connectivity

Installation :
    After installation of both files;
    Under Select Manual registration > Register
    with any key > Reboot your phone .

Download it from here
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

Re: Download Nuance TALKS v3.00.5 S60 SymbianOS phone

Key Benefits

• Screen reader with adjustable volume and speaking rate.
    • Support for over 20 languages.
    • TALKS is now fully compatible with the Wayfinder Access application, providing navigation functionality to any sight-impaired person.
    • Plus, Nuance TALKS Premium Edition provides a user dictionary the ability to label icons with a corresponding text equivalent, as well as the new Object Viewer, to improve access to built-in as well as 3rd-party applications.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"