Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2009

White screen on ASUS M6 laptop

My ASUS M6 laptop with a problem of white screen for a few weeks. Now, this problem is to boot the computer. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. It occurs randomly, but I think it will only get worse. It comes from the screen as on other connected pc monitor, no problem. What could it be? false contact? screen that will make the soul? Is what it's worth it to repair (out of warranty)?
Old 08-04-2009

Re: White screen on ASUS M6 laptop

If a screen has no signal, normally it is black ...

Never had or seen this problem. I would say possibly a connectivity problem: poorly connected, water causing false contacts.
Old 08-04-2009

I have an ASUS, I do not know which one, and when I start a game after a few seconds the screen goes blank. Then I expect if it returns to normal then it becomes white etc. .....

I look for a problem but good graphics card...

According to my further research, it seems that this is a problem of connectivity.
Old 08-04-2009

I had the problem several times, usually once that (re) starts, it does regularly.

One solution is to dismantle the computer and check the connection (connectors for the plug) and since then I have this problem ... until next time

attention, take the usual precautions! (touch metal to discharge, do not lose the screws, do not touch the processor, do not dismantle unnecessary components, not to force, etc.).
Old 08-04-2009

I HAVE THE SOLUTION: This is just a problem of CONNECTORS.

The connector was unplugged, the screen on mine, it must remove the keyboard, left the plastic cover and push the connector above the screen correctly. And make sure it works perfectly.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,