Thread: TOP 3 Phones of the Week

TOP 3 Phones of the Week

Among the conventional mobile smart phones that presented this week in these columns have selected the Sony Ericsson T707, the Samsung C6625 and My Way Touch Modelabs.

SONY ERRISSON T707:3G Mobile Phone
    The Sony Ericsson T707 to start this new selection Sunday. After a small outbreak in China, the mobile, also called her, is unveiled at last. And as usual, it is a pleasure for the eyes at the sight of the equipment and reading its data sheet. There is a good characteristic of self-Japanese-Swedish manufacturer, a correct and internal memory expandable sixteen gigabytes and a choice in finishes. Damage against the screen is not a bit bigger and that no right to Wi-Fi

Sony Ericsson just formalize its T707 mobile, code name it, the first info and photos have been circulating there was little response to a conference in China. The opportunity to explore in more detail.

In blue, black or pink and weighing 95 grams, this clam shell mobile phone (clam shell) displays a compatibility GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WAP, UMTS and HSDPA. It has an LCD screen of 2.2 internal display 262 144 colors in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA) and an external OLED monochrome screen.

Multimedia side, there is a 3.2 Megapixel camera, a video-audio player compatible with various formats and an RDS compatible FM radio to display the names of stations. There is also an internal memory of 100 MB can be extended through an M2 slot accepts memory cards with a capacity of 16 GB (4 GB and not, as was thought) and be synchronized via USB or Bluetooth.

And as usual in the Japanese-Swedish manufacturer, autonomy is a strong motive. There may be up to 10 hours in 2G communications and 400 hours of standby time.

Price and availability:
    The marketing of the phone will start in the second quarter. It remains to find out the price on which nothing has filtered.

Characteristics:

* Format flip

* Compliant GSM (850, 900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz), GPRS Class 10, EDGE, WAP 2.0, UMTS (2 100 MHz) and HSDPA

* Internal LCD screen 2.2 inches or 5.58 cm

* 262 144 color display in a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)

* OLED external screen

* Monochrome display in a resolution 128 x 36 pixels

* Digital Camera 3.2 Megapixel with 3.2x digital zoom

* Multi-player

* Tuner RDS compatible FM radio

* Internal Memory: 100 MB

* Location for the M2 memory cards, up to 16 GB

* Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity

* USB 2.0

* Dimensions: 93 x 50 x 14.1 mm

* Weight: 95 g

* Finish: blue, black and pink

* Autonomy: to 10.00 am in 2G communications, before 4h00 in 3G communication until 2h00 by videoconferencing and paused until 400hrs

The Samsung C6625:
    This Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone announced connectivity rich that only Wi-Fi is missing, has a reasonable weight for this type of device and an affordable price, even without subscribing to a package. There is however the lack of Wi-Fi, digital cameras small size and battery life really mean.

Samsung has launched the sale of its C6625 smartphone, code named Valencia, in our countries.

For memory, HSDPA smartphone messaging dedicated to running Windows Mobile 6.1. It has a 2.6 inch LCD screen displays 65 536 colors Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA) and a full keyboard located below the display.

Equipment side, there is also a digital camera 2 Megapixel with 4x digital zoom, a media player and FM radio RDS. Not to mention the chip A-GPS for navigation GPS. For data storage, it has 150 MB of internal memory and a microSD, while transfer through USB or Bluetooth.

Autonomy later, the first drop since the information that has circulated on this subject. Indeed, it was expected to 7 hours of talk time and 300 hours standby at the outset. According to the data sheet of the device, but rather hoped half in both cases. This change clearly gives.

Price and availability:
    This new smart phone can be found at around 250 euros naked outside grant operator, with online sales sites like Grosbill or RueDuCommerce. But is also among the main operators such as Bouygues Telecom, Vodafone, SFR, Universal Mobile and Virgin Mobile.

Characteristics:

* Format monobloc

* Compliant GSM (900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz), GPRS Class 10, EDGE, WAP 2.0, UMTS and HSDPA

* A-GPS chip for GPS navigation

* 2.6 inch LCD screen, 6.6 cm

* 65 536 color display resolution 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)

* Digital Camera 2 Megapixel with 4x digital zoom

* Multi-player

* Tuner RDS compatible FM radio

* Voice Recorder

* Internal Memory: 150 MB

* Slot for microSD memory cards

* USB 2.0

* Dimensions: 113.3 x 63 x 12 mm

* Weight: 109 g

* Finish: gray and black

* Battery 1 Lithium-Ion 300 mAh

* Autonomy: up to 3h30 by communications and to 150h00 standby

* Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1

* SAR: 0.661 W / kg

Touch My Way: An affordable touchscreen mobile phone

Around the Way My Touch designed by Modelabs. While it is undeniably very affordable, managed from an aesthetic and has a lightweight for its class, big red card for his autonomy just two hours and ten minutes in Communications. Not even 3G in addition, since compatibility does not UMTS / HSDPA. Let us not even dwell on the USB 1.1.

Modelabs Group has announced a touchscreen mobile phone, model May My Touch, which aims to market entry.

In a gray tone, this piece mobile phone displays finesse and lightness with just 12 millimeters thick and 85 grams on the scale.

It is compatible with GSM, GPRS, EDGE and WAP, and board an LCD touch screen 2.4 inches resolution 240 x 320 pixels 262 144 colors Manager. Besides, we note the presence of a digital camera 3.2 Megapixels, an audio-video player and an FM radio. For data storage, you are entitled to 87 MB of internal memory and a microSDHC slot accepts memory cards of 4 GB. There is also a USB port and a Bluetooth wireless connection.

Until then, the terminal is quite a good bill and did not defend too badly against the competition. Still maintaining the autonomy of the machine. There's really not much to crow with just 2 hours and 10 minutes in communications.

Price and availability:
    This new phone will be available in April the first in the Carrefour stores. It will be sold 129 euros naked outside subscription. It's very affordable, but it would have been willing to pay a few tens of euros more for a real autonomy.

Characteristics:

* Format monobloc

* LCD touch screen 2.4 inches or 6.1 cm

* 262 144 color display in a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels (WQVGA)

* Function accelerometer to switch from portrait view to landscape displays

* Compliant GSM (900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz), GPRS, EDGE and WAP 2.0

* Digital camera 3.2 Mpix with flash and 2x digital zoom

* Multi-player

* FM radio tuner

* Internal Memory: 87 MB

* Slot for microSD memory cards, up to 4 GB

* USB 1.1

* Dimensions: 96.4 x 52.4 x 12 mm

* Weight: 85 g

* Finish: gray

* Lithium-Ion Battery: 720 mAh

* Autonomy: up to 2:10 in communications and up 180h00 Standby

* SAR: 0.954 W / kg

Re: TOP 3 Phones of the Week

I think that all the the phone have different features like:

* Samaung C6625 is made for Business class users.

* SONY ERICSSON T707 is a stylish & a delicate phone with all the feature in it.

* Touch My Way is also a stylish but a reasonable phone which has a touch screen feature in it.

Re: TOP 3 Phones of the Week

I think i will use SONY ERICSSON T707 as i require lot of data to carry with me so it will help me in caaryig all the data in it as it has extandable memory upto 16GB & also has a USB support for it!

Also i can carry movies coverting to the supported file of mobile.