Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nimbus Multi-messenger for sony ericsson

Portable Devices

Old 28-03-2009

Nimbus Multi-messenger for sony ericsson

Nimbuzz Mobile is the best free mobile messenger that lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN/ Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Gadu-Gadu, Hyves, and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts. See who's online and where, call/group-call, chat/chatrooms, offline messaging, send photos/music/video, voice messaging and location sharing. Calling is charged

Download [jar]
Download [jad]

Old 28-03-2009

Re: Nimbus Multi-messenger for sony ericsson

Hey...!
I don't like it because it always gives me some issues, the latest version gives me connection issues...! I would use it if this is solved...! Thanks...
Old 28-03-2009

Hey!

Please manually activate the Java settings in your mobile phone to make sure you can connect through Nimbuzz. You might still have connection issues if your mobile provider restricts the connection. Please contact your provider and make sure you have a flat rate data plan or unlimited/full internet plan.
Old 28-03-2009

Forgot the most important part :

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,