Thread: R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

Recently, Bluetooth accessories maker iVOICE Technologies unveiled two new devices: R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit and Baby-ai Dual Mic Bluetooth Headset. Both devices use the latest Bluetooth Profile version (2.1) and both incorporate the company’s proprietary technology for advanced noise cancellation, multi-microphone noise suppression and echo reduction.

It is a good option that fits neatly in your car. It is packed with features like dual microphone noise cancellation, a powerful 3-Watt speaker visor mount, mini USB power adapter, wall adapter and car charger adapter. It is a hands-free Speakerphone kit designed for use in a car with your Bluetooth compatible phone.

Enjoy superb Sound as you talk while you drive. iVoice's IsolationMode helps eliminate background noise for more natural conversations. It's a safe, convenient way to drive while keeping in touch with friends and contacts. Aesthetically, the R1 car kit is a sleek and compact device

R1 is robust and flexible for use in the car with the sun visor clip. Incorporates I-Voice Technology for superior noise and echo Reduction. World class Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for crisp and loud conversation Enables conversation in the car to sound like a ‘face to face’ conversation.Touted as the “advanced solution for hands-free calling when in the car,” the R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit is a portable visor speakerphone that can be paired with up to eight devices at once and supports two simultaneous Bluetooth connections through iVOICE iCONNECT 2 technology.

There are two modes of work available - Isolation and MobileConference mode. While in former mode, the microphone picks up only the voice from the driver’s seat and the background noise in the passenger areas is eliminated. On the other hand, in MobileConference mode, the microphone array is 360 degrees and picks up all voices in the calling environment.

And for those of you on the phone quite a bit while in the car there is the 30 hour talk time or 800 hour standby time that is possible with a single charge! The manufacturers have yet to announce a release date or price for this handy gadget. Stay tuned.

Re: R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit

R1 One of the thinnest and most sleek car kits in the market.Lets have some of its Features:-
    1. IsolationMode helps eliminate background noise
    2. MobileconferenceMode
    3. Announces the number for the caller
    4. Up to 30 hours talk time and up to 800 hours standby time per charge
    5. Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
    6. Multipoint - lets you use the R1 at home, in your car, or through USB
    7. Echo and noise reduction
    8. Clear speech
    9. Dual Microphone
    10. Pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices
    11. Battery indicator
    12. On / off LED
    13. USB Charge - You can charge the internal rechargeable battery of the R1 using a USB connection
    14. Frequency Band: 2.4000 GHz
    15. Security: Digital Encryption for secure conversations
    16. Battery: 100 mAh Li-polymer
    17. Operating Range: up to 32 feet
    18. Unit Dimensions: 2.04x1.02x1.10 inch; Weight: 3.27 ounce
    19. LED Indicator: blue, red color

R1 is cost at $74.00

I absolutely loved the R1 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit. It’s got the best sound quality of any Bluetooth headset I’ve reviewed so far. I also like how small the headset is along with its convenient USB charging cable and car charger.

First, if I was in a large room and there was an echo the caller could actually hear themself talk so in regards to that there didn’t seem to be much echo cancellation. Also, people said my voice had a “tin” or digital sound quality to it. Quality did improve when I placed the handsfree kit into isolation mode though.