Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-2009

How do I transfer an audiobook on my iphone?

I got me an audiobook on iTunes, get loaded and do not do this on my iPhone. Other data such as appointments, contacts, etc., are automatically synchronized not only the audiobook. How does it work?
Old 27-03-2009

Re: How do I transfer an audiobook on my iphone?

Did you check the User Manual that came with your iphone.
-Is the genre set to audiobook or spoken word? Make sure that it is.
-Have you converted the book to aac? If setting the genre to audiobook does not help then convert to aac.
Old 27-03-2009

Re: How do I transfer an audiobook on my iphone?

Yes, you can do. As long as the files are compatible with iTunes such as .mp3 or CD files. Now, I've tried to put them into the "Audiobook" play list but they won't go so drag and drop the folder (not the individual files but the whole folder) to the music section. iTunes will automatically convert it. You don't have to buy the books from the iTunes store but you do need iTunes to put it on your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,