Thread: Problem with Ipod Touch Activation

Problem with Ipod Touch Activation

Hello,

I had just brought a ipod touch and the first thing is that I registered and everything and move the music to achieve this new ipod and when I start to listening to music or anything it take off. iI am not able to play music on my ipod . It keeps the same image with the Itunes logo and below the usb cable to pass the music the image means to connect the ipod itunes.

thanks

Re: Problem with Ipod Touch Activation

The problem is probably that the USB ports to connect the iPod does not deliver enough power.

If a desktop computer, connect your iPod to a port located at the rear of the computer.

You can also try connecting the iPod to another computer.

Try rebooting if you fix the iPod touch. To restart you have to maintain pressure while the "off" button / suspension and the start button until the Apple logo.

Hello, this may appear to be a frequent error ipod touch, because I too went the same. Download the latest version of iTunes, it connects to a USB 2.0 port, if music can happen, but I can not use it. not leave the same image. The problem is that I brought it in the United States and I I live in mexico. I hope it will give solution to this.

Indeed, it did not work and restart.

I too had the problem of the iTunes icon and USB cable. Try to restore it but when you finish downloading the iPod software update, I made the mistake that was launched to restore and me. Not a lot of systems and that but I think Windows XP is not recognizing this, I say XP because it is that I have and connect it to iTunes but actually appears in "My Computer" no, and another thing, when connected on the main page it reads the name, capacity, software version, serial number, which is not the type of format it should have (Windows / Mac). IPod as manic-I doubt that the purchase of an Ipod generation involves almost even change computer, but not so good ... and maybe it sounds a little absurd but do not forget that the iPodTouch is not officially launched until next week, just hope that from this date and we have updates and a clearer picture.