Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China iPhone PC Suite

Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Hi there, recently i get iphone but is china one, on the back is writen A1241 and nothing else,when i connect him to the pc, the pc doesnt recognized him.I try with the mtk6235 drivers,itunes,china phone suite, and else but any of this things doesnt help.I am with windows7.Please help i want to connect my phone to pc.
    PS.i can connect the phone to the pc with bluetooth, but sent data is storage to recieved(folder)and from there i cant move anything to specific folder.
    Help!!!

I think that you will get the download for this driver on the Google even i am having the mt6227 for which i have search on the Google and got various link providing the drivers for the same for free. So you also do the same and hope that you will get the driver to. Thanks

I think there is some problem with the iphone which you are trying to connect. Normally after installing PC suite the phone should get detected. But as the phone is not getting detected there must be some problem with the phone. Get the phone tested by some technician.

You can download the Pc suite for china mobile from here. I wonder which file did you download that was related to the usb installer. In any case if you search this forums then you could get some more pc suites for different china mobile phones , if you need it.

how can i change the fonts look on my mt6235? it said just simply copy a ttf file into fonts folder in the phone system...but, unfortunately, i can't found the folder....any idea guys?thanks

hey i am using m616 cdma hendset, can any one help me for the downloading the usb drivers?????

my China phone is not reading any computer USB. I have tried 5 different desktops & laptops. The USB on these computer are perfectly find with other devices but not my phone. What can I do. I have iPhone PC Suite 1.0.3.5 but cannot do anything as it says the phone is not connect to PC? Please help, i'm desperate!!!

I have a ZTC ZC999 chinease mobile and want to connect it to the PC. Anyone can suggest where I can get the software and driver for it???

send me password of china iphone 32gb factory reset password thanks... waiting for ur answer

send me password of china iphone 32gb factory reset password thanks.

i typed 0000 , 12345 , and many more but could not acepted help me plz

Hi all!I have Nokia E71 Pro(Tv Mobile). Does this PC Suite work for this?Thanx!

i m using the chaina mobile tashan ts-151 pls help me for pc suit & aircel gprs setting.

Hello, can anyone please help find Skype for Java China phone?

i want pc suite for china mobile a1241 ..plx help!!!!!!!!!

Anyone knows where to download IE for Windows Mobile 6.1? Thanks

Hassam, thank you for the answer. I had the IE on my phone (Windows Mobile 6.1) and it worked the first time I started. Than it disapeared and was left with UCWEB 6. WEnt to the location you sent me but there is nowhere to download a IE Mobile. Thanks again.

Hi guys, am using Windows Mobile Device Center program. Everything is alright excepting that I can not browse (nor see) my Windows folder of my device. Any clues why this happens? Thanks

i have an iphone n89 and i need software for it but can't get it please help

I'm having trouble connecting PC to iphone. I have tried on many different PCs and laptops and the iPhone does not register (not even as a drive on the PC). I can only charge up the phone with USB connection. Do I have something missing on the phone or do I need some other software for the iPhone and PC to connect?? Please help, I'm desperate!!

Exclamation Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Hi Gonzo:

I have another problem. I have lost all the files that was on my micro SD card. I was able to watch movies and listen to music on my China iPhone before. I have no idea what I did. But now the folders on the SD card are all empty. Where can I get them back (download). All I know is that my phone say Apple Iphone (but I know its a China iphone). I did not back up my card before.

Please give me some advice. Thanx!!!!

I have searched it for many times on the internet but you don't worry i have got the reset password for china iphone 32GB. You need to dial"1122" on your phone and then you will ask to reset phone. Just press yes and then continue the to reset your phone. I hope this helps you out to reset phone as i have tested it on china iphone and it worked..
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Exclamation Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Ok i have looked all over, I have the compass w009. its an Iphone knockoff. I am trying to follow what and how to do this. I have the pc suite that was linked here but it does nothing. I need to know, start to finish, how the heck to do this?

How do I load java apps, how do i take the chinese ones off that I cant understand anyway?
    How do I change the settings so when i go to a webpage, its not a chinese one! I need it in english.
    Please help.
    Thank you so much guys and girls.

I am new to this site, i just bought i CHINA PHONE W009, After reading all the post, i downloaded pc suit, but i see download takes place not i rar formate. it downloads as html file. Though i extract the file USING 7-ZIP extract the file,but not able to see any file in the name phonesuite.exe as mentioned.

The folder contain usb installer, still i try to install the usb installer but it show message " install of usb completed sucessfully " after no responses.

Any one pls help to provide me the correct file path,which contain phonesuite.exe . It will be helpfull for me.

Thanks for the reply, after downloading the i phone pcsuite and tried to connect the phone, but not able to connect the phone,When i click the i phone pc suite.exe, an i phone window screen comes and immedietely an error comes and say's ( sorry your computer doesn;t detcet i tunes, you must install i tune after this only normal use of this software). Now what i need to do, i downloaded i tunes also , but not able to connect..

You should know that most of the china mobile phone are cheap phones and therefore dont require pc suite software. If the driver still is required for the china phones then it means that either it is being lost or changed because all OSe's come with driver for USB connection. You may try another computer to check whether your phone is getting detected or not and if it is so then reinstall your OS.

I think that you havent read the first post made by Trojan, he has included the pc suite in his post so try to download it from their. As for the Aircel Gprs settings you need to see this thread: Aircel GPRS settings

By the way are you running aircel on china mobile phone?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have bought a n89 an i need help in getting the pc suite for it
    an can any one tell me where to get original firmwear for it
    in going crazy with this phone..

Have you downloaded the PC Suite for you chinese version phone from the first post of this topic? Usually playing or updating firmware with the china version of mobile phone is quite risky because they are very cheap phones and tend to die if the firmware is not updated properly. So better dont do it, is what i think.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can download the Pc suite for your China Mobile from teh following link China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . And for the firmware, when you will install the pc suite, i guess it will ask you automatically for the updated firmware.

Sorry mate, Skype is not available for China mobiles yet. You can use it only on LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson phones. But i guess if you have Wifi or internet access on your china mobile than just visit the Skype page and use it from there. AM not sure but can try.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast