Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: China iPhone PC Suite

Re: China iPhone PC Suite

i hope all this works.....il be back!!

Hi, I am looking for driver for china iPhone with cpu MT6253

Cheers

Did you tried above given PC suit for same. If you have not yet used the same the i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the PC suit for the same. I have gone through the same and it works for me. I think it will work for you also. If you are not able to work with the same then i will advise you to search on Google and you will get lots of link for download of same. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hi all!
    i have a problem with china iphone : model A1221 . i cannot contact with my PC.so i want PC Suite for this device. if somebody have that, please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by tezalynn View Post
    hi all!
    i have a problem with china iphone : model A1221 . i cannot contact with my PC.so i want PC Suite for this device. if somebody have that, please help me.
    Well, there is one and only PC Suite for every Chinese Phone. You can download any of the PC SUite available for china iphone and install it on your system for connecting your mobile. If you still get some error than make sure you have the required driver.

Can any one help me how to connect to pc through china mobile via bluetooth ,
    i would appreciate your suggestion

Well if you are looking to know about the connection of China mobile phone to the computer then you have to go through the below given step that will help you with the connection of the same with the USB dongle. I have got this working with the mine issue and hoping that this will resolve the issue of yours.

How to connect Internet on PC Via China Mobile Chang Jiang w007

hi,iam using Cinese MObile Phone N99 Dual Sim.how can i install game and surf the internet via the phone?need your help,please.

Quote Originally Posted by budakbaik View Post
    hi,iam using Cinese MObile Phone N99 Dual Sim.how can i install game and surf the internet via the phone?need your help,please.
    Well, most of the china mobile phone dont support third party applications and games, so you only got a chance to play with the built in games. In anycase, you can try installing java game or .nes games in your mobile phone and check whether it supports your mobile phone or not. You can get information about installing application and games in china phone from here - Installing Games In China Mobile
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

hi I recently bought a chinese Iphone 4 but could not connect to pc. It keeps asking for 6235 data(com_if) driver. I tried all available drivers on the post as well as the pc suits, but nothing works. my phones IMEI is 358059018850008 SVN:78. please help, I need the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by tanvir01 View Post
    hi I recently bought a chinese Iphone 4 but could not connect to pc. It keeps asking for 6235 data(com_if) driver. I tried all available drivers on the post as well as the pc suits, but nothing works. my phones IMEI is 358059018850008 SVN:78. please help, I need the driver.
    I think that you need to download and install the China Mobile MT6235 pc suite that you can get it from here. Incase if it is not working then you maybe sole, means the pc suite doesnt support your device. Normally, most of the china mobile phone dont support pc connectivity because it is not a genuine manufaturers product. In any case you can refer here for more solutions - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

sad Re: China iPhone PC Suite

guys, I recently bought a chinese Iphone 4 but could not connect to pc. Its call j8 or else (i dont know it true model coz cant find it). I tried all available pc suits, but nothing works. my phones IMEI is 355914030110376 SVN:78. can it be change to others OS also?

I think that the manufacturer have not yet introduced the PC suit for the device. If the manufacture will develop any PC suit to connect to the PC then you can connect the same with the PC. Also the upgradation of the OS is only possible when the developer of the phone will allow the installation of OS.

i juz want to remove the Chinese Lang that always appear...all program in my phone is set to Chinese Lang..how can i change it?

If you are looking to change the language of then china phone then you have to go through the below given step that will work with the issue which you are going through.
    • Go to the menu
    • Open the Setting Menu
    • Select the Phone Setting
    • Select Display Setting
    • Now Select the Language Setting
    • Now Select the English From the Language menu
    • Thats it!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast