Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: China iPhone PC Suite

Re: China iPhone PC Suite

You can download PC Suite for you China a1241 mobile phone from the following link:
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

For more helps regarding the PC Suite and its installation problems, refer to these posts:
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    Pc suite for china mobile YXTEL
    E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite

Is your Windows Mobile 6.1 original or is it Chinese phone ? Because as pr my knowledge all Windows Mobile have inbuilt Internet explorer. And if it is chinese phone, than i guess there is no IE made for the same. You can try the internet explorer set up that is made for the original one from this Microsoft site.

You can download that directly from the official site. I am right now using Skyfire. It is a nice browser for Windows phone. The browser supports multi-interface including the ability to pinch to zoom, move the page with your finger. It can open up to 8 pages divided in tabs, and a toolbar called Skybar provides access to special functions.
    Download Skyfire

Quote Originally Posted by relegan View Post
    Hi guys, am using Windows Mobile Device Center program. Everything is alright excepting that I can not browse (nor see) my Windows folder of my device. Any clues why this happens? Thanks
    This might be because of the Windows Mobile Device Center program is supported by the China Phone. I agree that some of the feature might work but not the complete function will be available for china phone.

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    i have an iphone n89 and i need software for it but can't get it please help
    What kind of Software you need ? I meant it in games, application, themes etc.. what do you need ? Anyways, till your next reply, just go through the following threads. Hope you get what you need (Applications for all china mobiles are same, don't matter about the model numbers):
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile
    Games for china mobile nktel A200
    Download China Mobile Themes
    [HELP] Games and Themes for N67 China Mobile

In case you face any problem while installing the games, just refer to the following post:
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

hello i have w009 that was the problme whit the calling and i make a format
    and the phone fixted
    but now i dont have a sound i lost my driver whare i can find the drive

It is not possible to find the drivers of a china phone. Basically all types of china phones supports usb 2.0 drivers. So when you connect them they will show you as a removable drive. You can just copy paste items in it. You can try to run automatic updates for that. Just connect the phone and lets windows search the drivers online.

I think you are over reacting and the problem is probably with the way you are connecting. I have recently bought this phone and it has worked very well for me. I am connection from my PC using myphoneexplorer.exe and bluetooth configured on my pc. I am able to send / receive sms and check phone statistics. However, this is not supported by Outlook phonebook sync with ActiveSync! You will have to use different methods e.g. export contacts as vcard, copy to the Phonebook directory of Card Memory and import contacts from the Phone menu. Easy does it! Am enjoying TV, Internet, FM Radio... Great product I would say from China, very professionally done!!! :-)

smile Re: China iPhone PC Suite

Tx bro for the driver

I got china mobil driver and it to good thanks to trojan

Re: help with Xksstel X13

Hi fellas, new on here so please be gentle.
    I have a Xksstel X13, and I am trying to connect it to my PC on XP. Usually it picks up USB devises immediately, but nothing happens when I plug this phone into the USB port? I have tried 2 different cables but nothing.
    I was wondering if there was a setting in the phone anywhere to change the way it connects?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

question

Hello everybody, Sweden calling......

Just got a new China iPhone 4 (mod. A1332). Does anyone know anything about it? I have downloaded and installed the pc-suite for chinas, but it doesnt seem to connect to the phone. Windows xp finds the SD-card (memory) when I press "mass storage" on the phones option at connection to USB. The user manual is written in so small letters that it is almost unreadable, anyone knows how and where to download a PDF-file?
    It would be nice to have some more games too, but the sites mentioned in previous threads doesnt really work for me. It will do for now, I will be informtive if anything hould rise from the phone

also MT6235 chip

Well the PC Suite works fine on my system. Try to reinstall the same again. Also while connecting the device with the PC ensure that you select PC Suite from the options on your mobile home screen. Secondly, there is no manual available online for china mobile in English. It is there in chinese language.

Thanx Orton, And please tell me where to find the PC-suite choice on the phone?
    It doesnt appear on the screen along with the USB config screen, nor can I find it among the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by wibra View Post
    It doesnt appear on the screen along with the USB config screen, nor can I find it among the icons.
    Thats strange Whenever we connect a mobile with the system, there comes 3 to 4 options (depending on mobile) to select like PC Suite, Mass Storage and Media Transfer. From there we have to select PC Suite. Anyway, see if there is any folder named connectivity in your mobile. If it is there, go to the same, tap the icon named USB and select PC Suite.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast