Thread: How to restore password locked iPhone 3GS

How to restore password locked iPhone 3GS

Hello friends, as I am been stuck or got in a huge problem with the password of the iPhone 3GS, as I have forgotten the password and want to restore the password which I was using it, I am not able to get the method to restore the password of the locked phone, so can you guys please help me with this and tell me that how I can get the password back on the locked phone. The phone is been very important and also very much necessary for me to use it, so please help me with this and also tell the method to do to the restore of the password. Thank you.

Re: How to restore password locked iPhone 3GS

You can see to the manual on the internet for the iPhone 3GS and in that you might be able to get the page or setting to get the password back on your locked phone, so have check on it might be there and will help you.

Well there is one method which I can suggest is that the Enter DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) modes after restore and to do the DFU mode so you can do an iTunes firmware restore from the following steps:
    • Open the iTunes software and connect your iPhone to your Apple Mac OS.
    • when you connect then Press and also hold the Home button along with the Sleep / Wake button (which is there at the top of the phone) hold both of them at the same time.
    • Approximately after the 10 seconds release the Sleep / Wake button, but you continue to hold the home button until you get the iTunes pop up message which is telling you that it has detected your iPhone in recovery mode.

The iPhone screen will remain black and wait for the apple logo to come, and then it will be done.

You can use the above method to do and it will recovery your phone and will get the phone fully recovered as there might be some sort of the problem in the phone.

Well you can go to the Jailbreaker and see over there you will be able to get some of the software or any application which will be doing the restore of the password. I am sure over there you will be able to get the application of the software to get, even the Device Firmware Upgrade mode is the best and also the great to do it, so I would suggest you to check for the both and see which is the best method and which is restoring the password for you. Actually see that the Device Firmware Upgrade is the best method and also the best to do the restoring the password of the phone. Hope the suggestion might help you and also solve the problem.

Yes there is software in the Jailbreaker you can get on the phone and it will restore the passwords of your phone on to default, so then you can make your password again as you have done it earlier.

You can search for the method on the internet and you will be able to get some sort of the links which will be providing the method to solve the problem, and also there are some sort of the videos which will be showing the method to restore the password, as there are many hacker who record the video and share on the internet so that the other user can get it and also try it on the phone and also will be able to restore. So you to the internet and see some of the video and also go for the links which are providing to solve the restoring of the passwords. So go and see and get it done for you.