Thread: Best laptops in India

Best laptops in India

I'm planning to buy out a new laptop for my personal use. But before buying i would like to know that which is the best laptops in India? I would like to have the best of best for my personal use. Does any body have any idea about it? Let me know your views on the above issue. Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best laptops in India

Among the three laptops featured in this roundup, we have two laptops with Pentium M processors and one with the AMD Turion Processor. Often new laptop buyers get confused on which laptop to buy because India is still behind countries like united states in terms of laptop users and this is the only reason many people in India have no information on which laptop to decide and what are the advantages of buying one.

You can buy Dell Inspiron 1525 with core 2 duo. But if you want dedicated graphics card to run high/intermediate graphics games, then you need to have a budget around of 40 thousand maximum. Getting a good performing laptop involves investing a handsome amount of money and cheap laptops sometimes does not serve the purpose.

First of all let me introduce you guys with some laptops available in India. This are the best five laptops in India.
    • Dell Inspiron 1525
    • Acer Aspire 4930
    • Lenovo IdeaPad Y330
    • LG R510
    • Sony Vaio CS

HP and Compaq gives free things but they are indirectly included in the cost. While conceptualizing this feature, our aim was to feature the top three laptops under Rs. 35,000, but after a bit of research, it became clear that such a price point wouldn’t give the optimal mix of performance and value. Among the these laptops featured in this roundup, we have two laptops with Pentium M processors and one with the AMD Turion Processor.