Thread: Teddy Bear 4-Port USB HUB

Teddy Bear 4-Port USB HUB

This would be a cool hub to have and travel with it, that is if like teddy bears. Technology is understanding the trend with cuddly stuffed and teddy bear shaped hubs and USB drives. It is similar as marketed at kids, but then not really. Many of the kids are old enough to utilize a hub, but are willing to say they love teddy bears, at least from what I can tell. Well this hub not only gives you extra ports for your USB gadgetry, but it has a built-in alarm clock too.

With this, while you’re out and about you can be sure that you’ll have an alarm clock that you really trust as well as a hub. The clock itself is powered by a AAA battery, so it doesn’t actually have to be plugged into your computer to keep running. It has a grand total of four USB ports, one in each foot and then one in each arm. They come in three colors, pink, blue and white.

Re: Teddy Bear 4-Port USB HUB

I-O Data also releases the new LCD-USB7 Series. It is a USB display screen for additional screen for your laptop or PC. Available in black or white, the screen offers 800x 480 pixel resolution, brightness level of 200cd/m2, a contrast ratio of 500:1 and support Microsoft XP, ME, 2000, Vista and Mac OSX 10.4.8

I like teddy bear and especiallly if it's in some gadget or device model and this teddy bear consists of not one but 4 usb ports. Can provide me the cost of this product. Do you have an idea as what will be the price of this Teddy bear 4-Port usb hub?

This product will cost approximately $14.5 (Rs. 739.50)