Thread: Serpent Speakers Concept

Serpent Speakers Concept

The Serpent Speakers concept is definitely not applicable for users who have an oppose feeling regarding to all things serpentine products. Designer Ben Wahrich has built a concept which is able to bend and turn, sitting and playing dead if the scenario aks for it. These are extremely flexible, as per its name and is able to bent at your desk or table. Pretty cool, and among other things you are able to do with the Serpent Speakers is to turn them into Hercules Hooks by holding themselves up with their own spine.

Re: Serpent Speakers Concept

Timbaland, who can be played quite easily on these “Serpent Speakers” by designer Ben Wahrich. They bend and turn and sit and play dead. They stay bent, and can bend like crazy style all over your desk or table. My favorite option is turning them into what basically amounts to Hurcules Hooks - holding itself up with it’s own spine!

These also remind me of the artist KAWS toy called the “Bendy.” For a picture see [Minipop] (halfway down) or search [Kaws Bendy] on Flickr. -in fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the inspiration.

I’ve got a pair of wireless speakers sort of like this - I imagine the ability to hang them from the ceiling without the use of rope or rubber-bands would be super neat.

hi
    Great Speaker product. I wonder why people don't accept such concepts. Can you please provide information regarding as when this product is going to be launched in the electronic market.
    Please post some information regarding this

I don't think these will hit production anytime soon as it's just a concept. It may take sometime to get launched by yanko designers.