Thread: ACER 9302 laptop keyboard problem

ACER 9302 laptop keyboard problem

Hello

I have a PC ACER 9302 and it fell down two months, and was not working . so i send it to serive center and two month it came back but I am having problems with my keyboard when I type ctrl the small two appears and right ctrl & I can not do copy paste I would like to know what I should do I do not want to bring my pc or I bought it, they are too uncomfortable secondly, my pc is under warranty, and I would like to know if I can ask for something for the two months that my pc has remained at ACER I thank you in advance for help

Re: ACER 9302 laptop keyboard problem

Hello , I have have a similar problem After spending some time in searching the net for the solution of this problem I finally got a working solution. The latest Bios update for this laptop eliminates this weird problem

Hello , It seems to me that there is a hardware problem with your keyboard, like your "numbers lock" key is stuck or something. It could also be a BIOS setting that automatically turns on the numbers lock.

Hello , I have a Similar Problem so I attached a USB keyboard which surprisingly worked. I managed to enter BIOS with the USB keyboard and loaded the Optimal Defaults. After that everything came back to normal. The onboard keyboard works with no issues. The starnge thing is that I checked all the settings before and after loading the optimal defaults and it seems that nothing was changed.

Hello , My suggestions is to try booting to a Live Linux (Knoppix is good) distro and see if the problem still occurs. That kind of behaviour can also be linked to keyloggers being installed on your system (or other malware)...