Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-03-2009

Cookie LG internet speed up

Hello

I recently purchased an LG cookie but with an Internet not much good But it appears that the Internet slower because no 3G or WI-FI has
Is there a way to mess speed because I can not normally handle youtube videos which I find very unfortunate.
I can not log on Hyves how can I fix that?
thank you
Old 18-03-2009

Re: Cookie LG internet speed up

Is it not possible to complete the movies to download or buffer on your phone? Use another alternative browser on your phone (if possible) or perhaps you can login
Old 18-03-2009

Since there is no faster way to connect is on your phone will live viewing youtube videos not faster. What can suggests, perhaps it is possible for the first movie download and store on your phone then look.
Old 18-03-2009

Yes kheb have another browser, Opera mini but can 't even on
Are there any other mobile browsers you can download? And you can 't download and pity' t accelerate, Khoop that there is another browser and that the solution is chien mess!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: