Thread: New feature inside iphone 3g Os3.0

New feature inside iphone 3g Os3.0

i read your article http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1142717.htm and i am much excited regarding new os 3.0 even though i already have iphone 3g ,i am fan of iphone ,please can any one tell me some more detailed feature about this new release in better way ?
    thank you.

Re: New feature inside iphone 3g Os3.0

1 - A better 3G reception: Frankly things are not much better since my last coups . I finally resigned to disable 3G in time (I remember Orange). I hope the sound quality will increase, because I find it really worse than my previous phone (unless it is the fault of the receiving calamitous 3G) ...

2 - Copy and paste: For example this morning when I was started to enter a mailing address on the wrong card I had to start over from the beginning now good .

Significant improvement with regard to all SMS and MMS:
    To start the ability to send and receive contacts via text, I did every day with my Sony! Recopying duty to hand on a piece a mail address + + one (or both) No phone ... For having to enter it and send SMS classic is frankly a disgrace and an ordeal for me daily! Said that they told me it was like on the iPhone, I would have never bought ... We rarely spoke when criticizing the iPhone, but this omission ridiculous exasperates me and makes me lose a lot of time. Not to mention the fact that it sends me regular contact via SMS, which are more or less illegible, and that I can integrate ... Except to re enter painfully elusive on the keyboard!
    The ability to forward SMS is not one of having forgotten something as basic and useful ... Since I have the iPhone has become the galley forward each week to the address of a restaurant to my friends.
    The option to disable the view of iChat SMS mode (conversation) that I find downright painful in the long run. It is currently impossible to keep a single message, you must either delete the entire conversation or keep everything. How to keep an address received by SMS? Without copy and paste, no ability to delete unnecessary parts of the conversation?
    The ability to send and receive MMS to communicate with people from more than 25 years and over 45 years ... And 95% of phone users who do not want (or can not) send or receive mail on their phones. Essential.
    The ability to disable the display of SMS preview: sometimes not very discreet (without necessarily having to activate the lock code). If you leave your phone on your desk, everyone is quick to take a look at the beginning of the content ... I would just like to know that I received a SMS point final! Apple is super strong operating systems, but really no telephone. So many basic mistakes on the parts SMS and MMS show that it is not (yet) his job

A tool for entering and auto correction more efficiently with access to the dictionary to remove or modify some spa ... Actually is still far too painful to use

What is missing is a Finder (simple browser interface) to the navigation data on the iPhone, copy and paste and delete files. It is (basically) on a simple Sony W810i which is not a Smartphone and helps to move images from the internal memory to the card . It would for example to send an attachment by email, by selecting from the data on the iPhone ...

Support Mass is something else, the iPhone should also serve as a simple USB key (no access from the interface of the iPhone, or sync) as the most vulgar of the iPod can do (disk mode disk). Include optional encryption of data such as USB keys

1000 new APIs (and not applications).
    The ability for developers of new models of remuneration.
    The Peer to Peer (file sharing and business cards) between iPhones via Bluetooth (which had been the success of Palm in the late 90s).
    The Bluetooth accessory support (without helmets son for example) ...
    The cut and paste for all applications (whew, just that ... it will change everything. Really! And they say: but how could we use this iPhone before? A bit like a mouse button 1 ;-)
    Landscape Mode for Mails and SMS: Finally!
    The ability to attach multiple images to an email.
    Finally, MMS: Yes, it is to believe that the developers at Apple hear us!
    A comprehensive research tool in investigating the mails and other documents ... Not bad!