Thread: How to install games on HTC Touch Diamond Game ?

How to install games on HTC Touch Diamond Game ?

I am not able to run the jar files on HTC Touch Diamond phone. Everytime I try to run onto my phone it shows me a message "There is no application associated with "games name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I don't know what to do. Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Re: How to install games on HTC Touch Diamond Game ?

you need to check which java program you have on your phone. that program installs and runs the java games you find on the site. If your java program has issues with some of the games, you will want to find a newer java program for your phone.

Download Esmertec Jbed. Esmertec’s Jbed CDC allows you to run your enterprise Java applications directly onto your Windows Mobile Pocket PC device. Jbed CDC is J2ME CDC Personal Profile 1.0 compatible and designed to work with most Pocket PC devices.

[I am not able to run the jar files on HTC Touch Diamond phone. Everytime I try to run onto my phone it shows me a message "There is no application associated with "games name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I don't know what to do. Can someone help me ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmanan View Post
    [I am not able to run the jar files on HTC Touch Diamond phone. Everytime I try to run onto my phone it shows me a message "There is no application associated with "games name". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I don't know what to do. Can someone help me ?

Thanks
    As you have a HTC Touch Diamond phone, you will have to check which java program you have on your phone. That program installs and runs the java games you find on the site. If your java program has issues with some of the games, you will want to find a newer java program for your phone. Head over to forum.xda-developers.com and check the section specific for the diamond. I run a version of esmertec jbed that came out about a year ago and it seems to work fine.