Thread: Need fillable forms in ipad

Need fillable forms in ipad

I want to generate a form that can be packed out on my iPad. Specially I do material goods management and want to encompass my hire applications which are based on iPad from which they can fill out the information straightforwardly on my iPad. I don’t matter in which the source the forma has been create, it should work on my ipad. I don’t mind if the form is created in other computer and then transferred to my ipad. Any idea about it?

Re: Need fillable forms in ipad

So if you want the computer generated PDF fill in forms, which ends with the APP "PDF expert". Since you also have access directly to dropbox so as well as simple ways to manage and deliver a PDF. If you are not prepared to PDF files as forms are a bit would like to subscribe, just to go with the app "form tools" (I think only the iPad). So you can even make a PDF into a fill able form. However, unfortunately, can it be filled only at the iPad, and redistributed. The computer cannot fill such a PDF form created.

Interactive forms permit web page authors give their pages interactive elements to web for instance a dialog with the user, in the method of respond coupons found in several magazines. The person who reads enters information as a result of filling in fields or clicking on top of buttons, then press a submit button (submit) to send either a URL , that is to say in general to an e- mail or a dynamic web page scripting such as PHP, ASP or CGI script. This can be implemented in ipad as for standalone database.

Subsidiary of Apple, the company FileMaker has announced the release of the eleventh version of its software for creating and managing database. It provides new tools to maximize productivity and teamwork. The graphs are generated automatically by example and dynamically from the database. In addition, they can be published directly on the Internet via Instant Web Publishing. Another innovation, the report wizard to generate reports on the fly with subtotals using cross-tabulations of the original document.

If Bento is available on Mac as on the iPhone, there is no version of FileMaker Pro iOS. FMTouch is a service that offers to convert databases in Filemaker iOS native application. Simply provide a database, select from the application templates supplied, and retrieve the application created by the service. We may then test the application locally and then submit it to the App Store, which requires a subscription iPhone developer.

I think that there is no such kind of apps to fill forms through the ipad. If you really want to have those apps, you may need to create using the snow leopard or MAC and then transfer it to the ipad. But as I know there are only high end form creator application available for mac platform and they might not be compatible with ipad’s ios. So the best way is to create web based application or forms to fill data. The ipad support most of the web based programming languages along with HTML.

Have you tried FormConnect? You can create your form on the iPad and then fill it out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/formc...3695?mt=8&ls=1