Thread: Nokia 7610 Smartphone problem

Nokia 7610 Smartphone problem

recently i got nokia 7610. the phone is working good. but the problem is if any one is callin on my mobile i can to here thems sound but they can not here my sound. if i am switching of and turn it on back then the first call should be ok and the second call onwards it is giving the same problem. so please some body advice me about to solve this problem.

Re: Can't hear the incoming calls

its faulty!! If it was bought new and its less than a year old you can send it away for repair under warranty, if not you need to take it to a local phone shop and get a quote for repairing it

Re: Nokia 7610 Smartphone resetting

Hey,

You can try resetting your phone by pressing * # 7370 # then enter your code number. Your original phone set will be restored. However, be sure to save your information (contact list, msg ,....) to your sim, remove your SD card before you do because all information on the phone will be swiped.
    Good luck!

Re: Unable to hear the incoming calls

Even i am facing same problem i cant hear or answer my calls through Headset i have to answer through Loudspeaker and my phone is not under warranty can you tell me or guide me how can i get this problem resolved

Re: Unable to hear the incoming calls

Quote Originally Posted by SimonBoss View Post
    Even i am facing same problem i cant hear or answer my calls through Headset i have to answer through Loudspeaker and my phone is not under warranty can you tell me or guide me how can i get this problem resolved
    Do you really mean headset or did you mean handset? If the former, test the headset with another phone to see if it faulty. If the latter, try rebooting the phone. If that doesn''t work, back up your data and format the handset and see if that helps

Re: Nokia 7610 Smartphone problem

The problem is with Handset i guess coz it was working earlier properly but now sometimes rarely allow me to use Headset (Phone InBuilt EarPhone), and i can see one error in Error Folder of Nokia on Path (Z:\SYSTEM\ERRORS\XML FRAMEWORK ERROR) and when i open the same file with HEX/TEXT VIEWER I get the full description as below
    leave code other than that expected was received.-A state other than that expected was reached + Logic other than that expected was reached. E The internal document position has gone beyond EOF and has failed. / A reference count has reached a negative value, O The pointer is NULL it cannot be referenced.

Can you tell me is this the problem or please guide me to get it resolved.
    coz i have already tried to reboot it but its all in vain.