Thread: Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K770i Cell Phone

Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K770i Cell Phone

Samsung's not the only phone-maker that has gone all Twiggy thin on us. Now Sony Ericsson is joining the fray, too, with the announcement of its 14.5mm thin Cyber-shot K770i. Its a 3.2-megapixel camera phone with Photo fix function, flash, autofocus and is expected to launch in Europe sometime in the last quarter of this year. Continuing the tradition of excellent, reliable camera phones but adding a touch more sleek style than has been exhibited before.

It is a digital camera, a photo album and an elegant phone all rolled into one, and allows you to send and share your photos as soon as you’ve taken them.

There are lots of things to like about the Cyber-shot range of handsets and most people have come to regard the brand as one of the better camera-phones around. Of the same pedigree as the Sony Cyber-shots, the K770i is equipped with a 3.2-megapixel autofocus shooter and an onboard LED photolight. What's interesting according to the press release is the eight icons across the phone's keypad which when lit up will double as shortcuts to dedicated camera functions.Other features on this triband Cyber-shot are 3G connectivity, Bluetooth with A2DP, FM radio with RDS, a front-facing camera for video calls, Memory Stick Micro expansion slot and all the basic applications similar to its previous Cyber-shot siblings.

The K770 can take pictures as good as a standalone digital camera; pictures can be printed up to A4 size. The camera can also be used for video and comes with a powerful photo light for indoor photo-taking and filming. As with all Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot phones, 'ease of use' sits at the heart of the experience. To take a picture, just slide open the lens cover, find your subject and shoot.Once in camera mode the 1.9inch screen becomes the viewfinder, the Cyber-shot based menu becomes visible and you'll also see eight lit icons appear across the phones keypad. These serve as 1-click shortcuts to each of the camera's key functions, such as picture size and photo light.

The most direct way to share your photos is perhaps through a slide show on the K770's screen. When you want to show them to people that are not around, though, you can post your pictures to your own 'blogsite' or on-line gallery. Share the web site address to share your photos.

If you want to transfer photos swiftly from the K770 Cyber-shot phone to your PC or laptop, then simply use the USB Cable provided in-box to drag and drop them from one to the other. Alternatively, if you prefer to print your pictures, the 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus delivers picture quality that is good enough to print your photo out at upto A4 size (297mm x 210 mm). You can even connect your K770 direct to a printer using PictBridge for PC-free printing.

Re: Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K770i Cell Phone

The Sony Ericsson K770i is a lightweight 3G phone, coming in at 95 grams. It has a 1.9″ 240×320 pixel display which becomes the viewfinder when in the camera mode, and the Cyber-shot based menu becomes visible displaying eight lit icons across the keypad.The K770 is so much more than just a phone, and even so, its more than just camera features. The K770 comes with a 256 MB memory card that lets you store up to 200 photos of the best quality. The K770 Cyber-shot phone is all about understated style. It’s a discreet, grown-up looking phone that slips neatly into your pocket or bag. Yet when you need it there is a digital camera on-board that can give results as good as you expect from a digital camera.

K770i Features:-

Show off

Make sure others get to see what you snap. Send your pictures to your blog. Or plug into a printer (a cable is included in phone kit) and print straight from your phone.

Smooth picture perfection
    The K770i Cyber-shot™ phone is smoothness all round. Place it in your palm, feel its soft, curved edges. And how every detail, including the active lens cover, is integrated.

Cyber-shot™
    Sony Ericsson’s megapixel digital camera gives you crisp, high resolution images with added features more common to standalone cameras.

PictBridge - print straight from your phone
    Skip the computer and photo editing software. Just connect your phone to a printer, choose an image and print.

Capture the action
    Video clips are ideal for those unexpected great moments that happen when you're out there, enjoying life.

Web wherever
    Truly mobile Internet lets you enjoy browsing the Web and effectively manage your e-mail from the convenience of your phone, wherever you are.

MMS
    Take a picture of where you are, record or write a greeting and send to any MMS-capable phone or e-mail address. Send pictures, text, sound and video.

Media Player
    Enjoy your streamed and recorded video and music using the integrated Media player. Several file formats are supported.

Blog your life
    The easy way to share your life in pictures. Take or select a photo, add a text and publish it for friends and family to enjoy.

Video call
    See who’s talking with your 3G phone. During a video call, you see a live video stream of the person you're talking to and they can see you.

3G
    Quick and easy access to broadband Internet. Say hello to video calls, audio and video streaming, Internet surfing, multi-media messaging and e-mail on the go.

Music recognition
    What’s that sound? Just record a few seconds of music and TrackID™ returns the song name, artist and album to your phone within seconds.

Media manager
    With your phone, you get a CD containing music, photo and video clip management software. Transfer music, videos and photos to and from your phone.

And much more...
    Last edited by mickey demaio; 13-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Re: Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot K770i Cell Phone

Sony Ericsson K770i Cyber-shot phone is smoothness all around. Place it in your palm, feel the soft, curved edges. And how every detail, including the active lens cover, is integrated. The intuitive K770i camera interface gets you started in an instant. Just turn the camera on and let the illuminated icons guide you to great pictures. K770i boasts a 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus.

This phone is available in the market with the price of US $238. And with box you will get ...

• 256MB Memory Stick Micro (M2 )
    • USB cable
    • Stereo headset
    • PC suite & Media manager
    • Optional:
    • Stereo Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS200
    • Enjoy wireless music without missing a call
    • Bluetooth Car Speakerphone HCB-100E
    • Simplicity and high performance with long talk and standby times.
    • Camera Phone Kit IPK-100
    • Support and enhance the use of your phone with a tripod, belt clip and compact carrying case.
    • Availability