"Tocco" Sounds Strange. Actually this word ‘Tocco’ means ‘Touch’ in Italian.The new Samsung F480 Tocco has been launched on O2 in the UK. The Samsung Tocco F480 is similar in look and design to the popular Samsung Armani phone. The Tocco has an updated UI, giving an improved user experience to previous touch screen phones.F480 mobile phone will dazzle you with a revolutionary touch-screen design amazing slim-line shape and high-tec features.
With great features including the innovative ‘Haptics’ technology which gives you a vibrate feedback when pressing the buttons.
This is a mobile phone that shouldn't trouble most pockets. At 98.4mm tall, 55mm wide and 11.6mm thick it is on the small side. It is a pity that Samsung couldn't break 100g, but its 106g weight is really no hardship to carry around. It is extremely comfortable to hold the phone in one hand and tap at the screen with the thumb.
The touchscreen madness is getting a little out of hand. Suddenly, Nokia is the only company making phones with buttons, and we’re starting to miss them. But Samsung’s not feeling sentimental – its new Tocco features a revamped touchscreen interface, which is excitingly based on widgets.
The Tocco’s got a regular menu of icons, but at the tap of one virtual button you can switch to the widgets – a dock of options that can be dragged on to the main screen as you please. Best of all, the Tocco interface is very fast and responsive, making the phone a cinch to use in most respects. It also makes the phone very customisable – you can hide or display everything from the clock and reminder icons to the network’s name-check. Other options include games, the phone’s music player and the FM radio.
Be wowed by the 5.0-Megapixel camera with auto-focus LED flash and a top-notch image stabilisation to make every picture your best. Not only will the camera features amaze the array of other features will including an expandable memory super-fast 3G technology and Bluetooth™ connectivity.Use the stylish touch-screen display to navigate around your phone.
Full Touch Screen
- Large 2.8” QVGA LCD offers a full touch navigation experience
- Haptic technology offers tangible feedback when you make a selection on the touch screen
- New touch UI is intuitive and simple to use, offering a digilog (digital + analog) experience
- Widgets allows you to customize the user interface with applications that move with drag-and-drop ease
- Card-like size is portable enough to slip into pockets
- Slim and minimal size fits comfortably in the hand
- Luxurious leather case and brushed aluminium exterior
- Cutting-edge and stylish Ice Silver body with hairline texture
5 Megapixel Camera
- 5 Megapixel camera takes stunning photos and video. Capture better-looking images with Auto Focus
- Front facing camera lets you enjoy video conversations with other 3G/HSDPA users
- Fun and convenient features include Smile Shot, Image Stabilization, Power LED and Quick View
- Edit and enhance your photos, then upload them onto your blog directly from your mobile
High-end Camera Feature
- Face Detection automatically adjusts settings when you are taking photos of people; to ensure portraits turn out great
- Smile Shot mode is able to identify when subject is smiling and automatically takes a picture
- Smile Shot makes its worldwide debut on a mobile phone with the F480
- These advanced features, usually reserved for high-end dedicated cameras, are available on this mobile phone