Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2009

My iTouch is recognized as a digital camera ...

Good, I have a little problem with my iTouch ... I have linux as operating system, and to connect the iPod Touch is recognized as a digital camera, so I can not put music or anything. Can not open any program of music, as I have tried several ... Someone could help me, please? (I do not know practically nothing about computers, so do not make things too complicated ...)

Thank you very much.
Old 12-03-2009

Re: My iTouch is recognized as a digital camera ...

hi,

Your iTouch detect by computer as a digital camera is that because you have your photos in ipod. why need to pass music using iTunes. (The computer does not detect it as a removable drive)

Add music to move your music to iTunes and connect your iPod and sync.
Old 12-03-2009

Re: My iTouch is recognized as a digital camera ...

It is normal that the iPod is detected as a camera, that is to be able to download your photos (in an iPhone) and screenshots (iPhone and iPod touch).

In Linux use an iPod touch is quite complicated, especially if you have 2.0 software because Apple has decided to encrypt the database of songs.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,