Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2009

ACER Laptop Warranty

Today I send my laptop to the company ACER and it is only 4 months that I have my computer. I think it is a problem with the graphics card. (I have already talked about the problem with windows vista) So I wonder if some of you have had dealings with ACER and I want to know if the service is good. For example, do you think they are going to change my motherboard to complete and send me my computer since I think it's the graphics card that is faulty. Or they could send me my computer without having to change anything because it is indeed a intermittent problem.

Thank you
Old 10-03-2009

Re: ACER Laptop Warranty

Under normal circumstances, if your laptop still has the Acer guaranteed, so the first year, when all that you have to do is go here:

https://secure2.tx.acer.com/FixMyAcer3/FixMyAcer.aspx

you put the serial number of your laptop and you record your name filled the entire form. Thereafter acer will give you the info to send it. They pay the transport, purolator come to you if you load it accepts scheduller a pickup.

All you have to do is find a box, even going to Canada Post and send your laptop without accessories (battery, AC adapter, etc.)

Very good service with Acer.
Old 10-03-2009

Re: ACER Laptop Warranty

they only check the serial number to see the real valid warranty.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,