Thread: Gigabyte's First netbook - M1022P with docking

Gigabyte's First netbook - M1022P with docking

Gigabyte introduced M1022-netbooks on the Cebit Booktop. The manufacturer provides a docking station to which the netbook can be placed in which the device can be used as a nettop.

The Booktop M1022P is the first netbook from Gigabyte with the Atom N280 processor, which is a fraction faster than the N270, which is equipped with Booktop M1022M. Both models also differ little from most of the netbooks, they have a 10.1 "screen with a resolution of 1024x600, a 160GB hard drive and 1GB memory. Is significant that the models bluetooth v2.1 and that the manufacturer ensuring that hdd and ram can be easily changed, such as the fast SSD or more memory can be built.

The most obvious is that Gigabyte flour evert a docking station where the netbook can be placed vertically. On the back of this cradle is a vga connector, three USB interfaces, for example mouse and keyboard, and an Ethernet port installed. On the front is an extra button for audio, the user is still dependent on the inputs and outputs of the netbook itself. The power supply ensures that the right netbook may be charged. In this way, the netbooks in fact be changed in small desktop systems with an Atom, or nettops. It is not yet known what the Book Tops cost.

Re: Gigabyte's First netbook - M1022P with docking

Nice thought, but I would rather do in high-end notebooks. Then, you can use your laptop as a desktop replacement without a monitor or keyboard do boring work and without too much hassle.

Yes that works perfect I am happy to use a docking station that I am placed, I have a kind of container that prevents the screen at a good height is would never again put fair

I also think this is a nice option, plug the VGA cable into your TV and you can download movies directly on your TV (I am too lazy every time a cable deal) puts a wireless usb keyboard and mouse and you have a nice cheap setup for home and outdoor use

I was last to think that for those tablet laptops (with swivel touch screen) a docking station would also be useful.
    This meets all reasonable I think. Only you have your window before turning move in the docking station. And this would be convenient that it is a little tilted.