Thread: Problem with Corrupt Data

Problem with Corrupt Data

hi there
    I have a strange problem with my laptop and camera.
    I took many pictures at my birthday party with my camera and when I plugged the card onto my laptop, none of the pictures would load or i can view. I then again inserted the card into my camera and tried again and then all the pictures that I took today said "corrupted data."
    Please help me with this problem

Re: Problem with Corrupt Data

Memory Card Data Recovery Software

Memory Card Data Recovery Software recovers and repair accidentally deleted, lost, erased, photo files, images from USB memory card digital media including SD card (mini sd, micro sd, SDHC), Multimedia Card MMC, Compact flash card, Memory Stick (MS, MS Pro, MS Pro DUO) regardless of data was lost or deleted on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating system.

Sim Card Data Recovery Software

Sim card data recovery software easily recovers and restores all deleted text messages (SMS) and phone contact numbers from the SIM card of your mobile phone in the easiest way. Advance functionality of the sim card recovery software support all major sim card network service provider whether your number in subscription status or not. The software is very easy to use and does not require any technical skills to operate it.

The software examines your sim card with the help of USB card reader hardware device (PC/SC Standards or Phoenix Standards based Reader) to recover all your favorite deleted text messages including inbox unread, outbox sent, outbox later sent, deleted. The software can generate the detailed report in txt format that provide complete recovery information if required by the user.

Digital Pictures Recovery Software

As one of the top recovery utility in the world, we offer software for the lost digital pictures, images, audio video file management and security. Saves your wedding photos or baby snaps which you have lost from your digital still cameras and similarly restore your family photos and video albums lost or missing from any windows hard disk or removable media including pen drive, zip drive, jump drive, smart media, key chain drive, flash memory of SD card, PC card, compact flash, external mobile phone memory card and other USB port media devices.

The data recovery algorithms used in the software make the recovery process fast and easy process. Support all major digital media manufacturer including Nikon, Sharp, Fuji-Film, Kodak, Toshiba, Sony, Konica, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Panasonic and other major brands for data recovery lost due to factory setting-resetting. Data recovery when error messages occur while accessing your removable media in My Computer. The photo recovery utility is very easy to use even for the Non-Technical users.

Removable Media Data Recovery Software

Removable media data recovery software is easy utility to restore all lost missing, deleted, corrupted photos, pictures, video images etc. It recovers data from different flash removable media including Pen drive, External hard disk drive, Memory card, PDA device, Thumb drive, Mobile communicator and other similar electronic storage devices. Recovers formatted files when removable drives are inaccessible by your computer and ensures data retrieval in case of accidental deletion, formatting, virus attacks, hardware malfunction or any other logical failure to access the data.

This easy to use utility takes very minimal time for the data recovery which is very easy and safe to use. Revive data loss from various error messages that include ‘Drive not formatted’ or ‘Drive not detected’ when displayed while accessing your media as a removable drive on your PC. Data recovery support to all major service provider including Minolta, Kodak, Samsung, Sanyo, Kingston, Sony, Toshiba etc.

sad Re: Problem with Corrupt Data

just come back from holidays while using a silcon power 32gb sdhc card, it wont show up on my camera, or laptop, i've sent it away with Jessops and they say there's no data on it, is there a programme i can download or will i have to send it away for retrieval of my photos, can somebody help me please, Thank you

Hi
    You can try Digital Photo Recovery Software. Today digital cam stores large number of photos, but you may loose your photos your photos by some reason. Or you may format your Card and loose your photos. You can retrieve them back by using Digital Photo Recovery software. Working with Digital Photo Recovery software is very simple, just insert the SD card from your Camera to the Card Reader and plugin the card reader to your PC, the remaining work will be done by the software it self. Your data will be retrieved fully to your local machine.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

One method that has been recommended to recover a questionable card is to copy the card to your PC hard drive, reformat the card and copy back to the card. If you have selected a PC for the installation of Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server, double click its installer to proceed and accept the agreement that is offered to all users by default.