Thread: Details on Acer Smartphones introduced at Mobile World Congress 2010

Details on Acer Smartphones introduced at Mobile World Congress 2010

I want to get the details on the new smartphones being launched by Acer at Mobile World Congress- 2010. Today I came to know that Acer has introduced four new smartphones which are as- Acer beTouch E110, Acer beTouch E400, Acer neoTouch P400 and Acer neoTouch P300. I am using an Acer Aspire laptop and I also interested in seeking information on these new smartphones being launched by Acer. So if any one can, then please provide some details about the above mentioned smartphones.

Acer beTouch E400

The recently unveiled beTouch E400 smartphone from Acer uses the AndroidTM 2.1 platform. This is also known as Eclair. It is specifically meant for users who want to be connected to the internet. This is because it inhabits 3G+ and WIFI connectivity. IT also inhabits a 3.2-megapixel digital camera with built-in flash. But there is no official announcements on its launch date.

Acer neoTouch P300 Windows Mobile

In case you are on look of a new portable and smart Qwerty keypad Windows Mobile then might be Acer neoTouch P300 will be an appropriate choice. This Windows Mobile has been unveiled only yesterday in Spain at the MWC 2010 and thus there is not must information at hand on it. But is has been believed to have a touch screen as well as QWERTY keypad.

Smartphone- neoTouch P400 from Acer

I am also following closely the Mobile World Congress 2010 for the latest gadgets that are being, and are going to be launched. I too have read about the latest smartphones introduced by Acer. I only know that the neoTouch P400 from Acer runs on Windows Mobile 6.5.3 platform. It is been expected to be available by the end of May 2010. My suggestion is that you wait until the smartphone review is released to get a proper idea it.

Android Acer beTouch E110 smartphone

The MWC 2010 is being used by a number of mobile manufactures around the world to showcase their latest mobile handsets. Using this opportunity Acer has also showcased the Android Acer beTouch E110 smartphone. This mobile handsets comes with a super-sensitive 2.8 inch touch screen and has a camera of 3.0 megapixel.

Re: Details on Acer Smartphones introduced at Mobile World Congress 2010

One of the features neoTouch-P300 that I found very interesting is the in-built dedicated YouTube application that allows direct streaming of high-definition videos. I use Youtube to be videos and thus this feature is interesting enough for me. Also the 3.2-megapixel autofocus digital camera that is with neoTouch-P400 is amazing. I am currently using a 3 mega pixel camera mobile and thus I am interested in neoTouch-P400. Both of these being Windows Mobile I am awaiting their official launch to have one of them. The cost and prices are not yet disclosed. But I hope they get disclosed soon.